Facilitate Commercial Leasing Process – CPD Courses
CPD Courses Synopsis: This CPD course provides working knowledge sufficient for salespersons to execute commercial leasing effectively.
Credit Hours: 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory CPD courses scheme
CPD Course Fees:
Price for C&H agency – $35 plus GST
Price for other agency – $45 plus GST
CPD Course Objectives:
- Engage in pre-leasing enquiries of commercial properties
- Fulfill due diligence (do all pre-requisite checks), in preleasing process
- Explain and Facilitate necessary paperwork during leasing process
- Coordinate practical arrangements in the leasing process
- Coordinate post-leasing arrangements
- Explain and facilitate taxation matters
Target Audience: Salespersons and KEOs
Core Category Classification: C2 Laws, Government Policies and Regulations related to estate agency work
Level of Course: Level 1
Serial Number: C2L1S0066
Mr. Sam Gian
MA in International Relations (University of Nottingham, UK)
BA (National University of Singapore)
Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) certified trainer.
Industry related qualification: CEHA
Mr. Sam Gian has more than 10 years of training experience in the real estate sector. His training experience extends to course content development as well as on-site training and lectures in collaboration with various real estate organizations, such as CEHA, CES, CEA & REA.
Besides, lecturing on real estate subject, the trainer has also authored numerous books in the same field.
How to Register:
To register for this core CPD course, please select which agency you belong to and then click “Add to Cart”.
*Please do not register for this course if you have attended it at Hastor, DWG, LMA or MORE in the same CPD year.*
CPD Course: Facilitate Commercial Leasing Process (C2L1S0066)
- 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory CPD courses scheme
- Class: NIL
- Price for C&H agency: $35.00 plus GST
- Price for other agency: $45.00 plus GST
Click here to go back to CPD courses Home page