Understanding Property Tax In Singapore – CPD Courses
CPD Courses Synopsis: This core CPD course provides an in-depth coverage of the subject of property tax – beyond the level of RES course – to all practicing salespersons and agents.
Property tax is a legal requirement in owning a property and sufficient subject knowledge is necessary for the salesperson to execute his/her duties effectively.
Credit Hours: 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme
CPD Course Fees:
Price for C&H agency – $35 plus GST
Price for other agency – $45 plus GST
CPD Course Objectives:
- Differentiate built-up/strata-titled properties from vacant land in terms of property tax assessment
- Identify allowable deductibles in landlord’s expenses from property tax assessment
- Explain the process of filing for Objections against the annual value of one’s own property
- Explain the owner-occupier concessionary tax rate
- Describe and explain:
- the new Progressive Multi-tiered Property Tax Rate
- the rules in remission and refund of Property tax
- describe the obligations to notify the IRAS of any changes made to individual homes, to their customers and new salespersons (where applicable)
Target Audience: Salespersons and KEOs
Core Category Classification: C2 Laws, Government Policies and Regulations related to estate agency work
Level of Course: Level 1
Serial Number: C2L1S0194
Mr. Sam Gian
MA in International Relations (University of Nottingham, UK)
BA (National University of Singapore)
Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) certified trainer.
Industry related qualification: CEHA
Mr. Sam Gian has more than 10 years of training experience in the real estate sector. His training experience extends to course content development as well as on-site training and lectures in collaboration with various real estate organizations, such as CEHA, CES, CEA & REA.
Besides, lecturing on real estate subject, the trainer has also authored numerous books in the same field.
How to Register:
To register for core CPD courses, please select which agency you belong to and then click “Add to Cart”.
*Please do not register for this course if you have attended it at Hastor or MORE previously.*
CPD Course: Understanding Property Tax in Singapore (C2L1S0194)
- 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme
- Day Class: 22 Feb 2017 (2pm-5pm)
- 22 Mar 2017 (2pm-5pm)
- Price for C&H agency: $35.00 plus GST
- Price for other agency: $45.00 plus GST
To register for the class on 22 Feb 2017 (2pm-5pm), please select your agency before you click on “Add to Cart”:
To register for the class on 22 Mar 2017 (2pm-5pm), please select your agency before you click on “Add to Cart”:
Click here to go back to core CPD courses Home page