Professional Service Manual (PSM) made simple – Part 1 & 2 – CPD Courses
CPD Courses Synopsis: This core CPD course package, consisting of 2 parts that will be taught in 2 consecutive days, will bring you through the Professional Service Manual (PSM). This PSM is issued by CEA as Practice Guidelines to estate agents and salespersons regulated under the Estate Agents Act (Cap. 95A) for their conduct of estate agency work in property transactions involving residential, commercial and industrial properties.
To be implemented from 1 Jan 2014 and consisting of 36 pages, the whole PSM guidelines can be difficult to comprehend. The trainer will elaborate the PSM in an easy-to-understand manner, coupled with real life examples and sample forms that can assist you to comply.
Credit Hours: 4 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme (Participant must complete both part 1 and part 2 to be entitled to 4 core CPD Hours. Partial attendance will not be awarded any core CPD hours)
CPD Course Fees (cover both Part 1 and Part 2):
Price for C&H agency – $70 plus GST
Price for other agency – $90 plus GST
CPD Course Objectives:
- Know what a salesperson is expected to do or not to do while performing his estate agency work under the PSM
- Have sample written forms/examples that can assist the salesperson in performing his estate agency work
- Have a set of summary notes that the salesperson can refer to during his day to day work
Target Audience: Salespersons and KEOs
Core Category Classification: C3 Practice-related knowledge and issues
Level of Course: Level 1
Serial Number: C3L1S0244
B. Sc, Diploma in Marketing (IM-UK)
Industry related qualification: Real Estate Agency Course (conducted by SISV) and NSRS – Spring Singapore
Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Certified Trainer
Albert Lu is the founder of C&H and he is currently a Director of C&H Properties. He has more than 24 years of experience in conducting training for his salespersons and in conducting updating seminars in C&H Group, to update his salespersons whenever there are changes in any rules or regulations in the industry. He has been conducting core CPD courses in C&H since 2011.
How to Register:
To register for this core CPD course, please select which agency you belong to and then click “Add to Cart”.
CPD Course: Professional Service Manual (PSM) made simple – Part 1 & 2
- 4 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme (You need to complete both parts to be entitled to the 4 core CPD hours; partial completion will not be given any core CPD hours)
- Core Category Classification: C3 ; Level of course – L1
- Class: NIL
- Price for C & H agency: $70.00 plus GST
- Price for other agency: $90.00 plus GST
Click here to go back to core CPD courses Home page