Understanding CPF Policies Pertaining to Property Transactions – CPD courses
CPD Courses Synopsis: This core CPD course introduces salespersons to the numerous CPF Policies which are related to property transactions. For example, using CPF savings to buy a property, CPF Housing Schemes, Public Housing Scheme and Private Property Scheme will be discussed. Other relevant topics such as CPF usage limit, CPF Housing Grant and restrictions on the use of CPF savings for multiple property purchases will be discussed too.
Credit Hours: 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme
CPD Course Fees:
Price for C&H agency – $35 plus GST
Price for other agency – $45 plus GST
CPD Course Objectives:
- Understand the background of the CPF Board and their respective accounts.
- Understand the usage of CPF saving to buy property under CPF Housing Schemes, Public Housing Scheme & Private Properties Scheme
- Understand CPF Housing Grant and various types of Grant available
- Understand the following:
- CPF usage limit: CPF Valuation Limit (VL) and CPF Withdrawal Limit (WL)
- CPF Withdrawal Limit for property with lease period less than 60 yrs but at least 30 yrs
- the New CPF Housing Refund Policy (1 January 2013)
Target Audience: Salespersons and KEOs
Core Category Classification: C2 Laws, Government Policies and Regulations related to estate agency work
Level of Course: Level 1
Serial Number: C2L1S0335
Mr. Benjamin Tan
Bachelor of Property Economics, Dip. in Mech Engineering
Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) Certified Trainer
Industry related qualification: CEHA & NSRS
Mr. Benjamin Tan has over 6 years of experience as trainer in conducting in house training program. He also has over 16 years of experience as property salesperson and is currently a Division Director in C&H Properties.
How to Register:
To register for the core CPD courses, please select which agency you belong to and then click Add to Cart.
CPD Course: Understanding CPF Policies Pertaining to Property Transactions
- 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory core CPD courses scheme
- Core Category Classification: C2 ; Level of course – L1
- Class: 07 Apr 2017 (2pm-5pm)
- Price for C&H agency: $35.00 plus GST
- Price for other agency: $45.00 plus GST.45]:end]
To register for the class on 07 Apr 2017 (2pm-5pm), please select your agency before you click on “Add to Cart”:
Click here to go back to core CPD courses Home page