C2: Understanding CPF Policies Pertaining to Property Transactions (C2L1S0335)
CPD Courses Synopsis:
This core CPD course introduces salespersons to the numerous CPF Policies which are related to property transactions. For example, using CPF savings to buy a property, CPF Housing Schemes, Public Housing Scheme and Private Property Scheme will be discussed. Other relevant topics such as CPF usage limit, CPF Housing Grant and restrictions on the use of CPF savings for multiple property purchases will be discussed too.
CPD Course Objectives:
– Understand the background of the CPF Board and their respective accounts.
– Understand the usage of CPF saving to buy property under CPF Housing Schemes, Public Housing Scheme & Private Properties Scheme
– Understand CPF Housing Grant and various types of Grant available
– Understand the following:
– CPF usage limit: CPF Valuation Limit (VL) and CPF Withdrawal Limit (WL)
– CPF Withdrawal Limit for property with lease period less than 60 yrs but at least 30 yrs
– the New CPF Housing Refund Policy (1 January 2013)