C2: Updated HDB's Resale Policies Pertaining to Buying (C2L1S0204)
This core CPD course examines the updated HDB resale policies relating to the resale of HDB flats in order to facilitate a smooth transaction. We will discuss buyer’s eligibility to buy a resale flat in the open market as well as eligibility for concessionary loan and CPF Housing Grant. We will also look at the HDB Resale Portal for the register intend to buy for the buyers and their financing process, with a detailed discussion on the sources of fund, transaction costs and financial calculations. We will then conclude the session with a HDB case study discussion.
CPD Course Objectives:
- Ascertain whether the prospective buyer meets all qualifying criteria to purchase a HDB resale flat and under which HDB Eligibility Scheme.
- Guide the buyer through the entire process for the Register Intent to buy.
- Advise the prospective buyer on their eligibility conditions of applying for HDB concessionary loan, the bank loan requirements and the cash out front.
- Advise prospective buyers on their eligibility criteria, rules and conditions of applying for the various CPF Housing Grants.
- Assist the buyers on the whole journey of the HDB resale transaction.
- Assist the prospective buyers to access their financial status and the total cash required before buying a property.