C2: Updated HDB's Resale Policies Pertaining to Selling (C2L1S0203)
CPD Courses Synopsis: This core CPD course examines the updated HDB resale policies relating to the resale of HDB flats in order to facilitate a smooth transaction. We will discuss seller’s eligibility to sell an HDB flat in the open market, seller register intent to sell and Option to Purchase. We will also look at the cash proceeds calculation from sale of the HDB flat and conclude the session with a HDB case study discussion.
CPD Course Objectives:
- Verify the Minimum Occupation Period of the seller and the eligibility to sell the flat.
- Guide the seller through the entire process for the Register Intent to Sell.
- Explain to the sellers and buyers the Procedure for entering into a binding contract using Option To Purchase.
- Assist the sellers on the whole journey of the HDB resale transaction
- Calculate the cash proceeds for the seller after selling their existing flat and explain to the seller whether the deal is positive or negative sale.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*