P1: Understanding the Professional Service Manual with Case Studies (P103S0528)
CPD Courses Synopsis:
Professional Service Manual (PSM) sets out the standards and guidelines to ensure that salespersons render their services professionally and ethically. PSM highlights the responsibilities and duties of salespersons. Relevant case studies will help you to have a better understanding of PSM and CEA’s guidelines when conducting estate agency work.
CPD Course Objectives:
Understanding of requirements under PSM in:
– Establishing a Client-Agent Relationship with regards to conflict of interest, transacting properties for self, Power of Attorney, vulnerable clients and offering gifts or vouchers
– Providing professional advice to clients in relation to property prices, procedures, financing, fees and documentation.
– Marketing and advertising of properties
– Communicating of all offers and expressions of interest to clients
– Completing Property Transaction
– Relevant Case Studies