Non Core: Social Media Marketing
What to bring along/ have prepared:
- Laptop & Smartphone, Mouse (Optional)
- Profile photos
- Instagram app installed on smartphone
Do you know that 7 in 10 Singaporeans are on Social Media (The Business Times, 2017)? Or that we spend over 2.2 hours a day on all Social Media Channels slightly above the world average of 2.0 hours (TODAYonline, 2014).
From Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube, to Instagram, Pinterest and SnapChat, Social Media networks have dominated and largely altered our cultural landscape.
How can you or your business tap on to this growing trend? How can you save on advertising costs by doing it yourself and still achieve results?
This interactive 3 hours Social Media Marketing course will provide a realistic hands-on session for beginner Social Media users to get started on their Social Media Marketing journey.
Our trainer will be focusing on Facebook and Instagram, two of the most commonly used platform for marketing in this session.
Items covered in this course:
- Creation of instagram business and facebook page
- Posting on Social Media Platforms : Instagram and Facebook
- Instagram: Hashtag, Geo-tagging
- Facebook: Sharing to group and pages, tags
- Facebook: Page Invites
- Google Form Creation
- Content Creation: Canva Website
*2 non-core CPD hours for C&H Agents*
*2 non-core CPD hours for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*