P1: CPF Housing Schemes & Calculations (P105S0710)
There are CPF Housing Schemes enabling CPF members to use their CPF Ordinary Account savings to buy private residential properties and HDB flats. This CPD Course will look at those CPF Housing Schemes including CPF calculations that salespersons must be familiar with when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of private residential properties under the Private Properties Scheme.
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of HDB flats under the Public Housing Scheme.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought before 10 May 2019 with remaining lease of less than 60 years.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought from 10 May 2019 whereby remaining lease does not allow youngest buyer to stay till age 95.
- The need to be covered under the CPF Home Protection Scheme Insurance if using CPF monies to pay monthly instalments of HDB flat.
- Refund of CPF monies upon the sale of a property or should a couple divorce.
- Relevant case studies with CPF calculations and CEA’s disciplinary cases.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*