*Promotion* BUNDLE OF 2 CPD Core (14/08/2019): 1) Facilitate Commercial Leasing Process + 2) Concealing Beneficial Ownership of Real Estate: The Case Study Approach -- $65 (C&H) / $80 (Others)
- 10AM-1PM – Facilitate Commercial Leasing Process (C2L1S0066)* Trainer: Mr Sam Gian
This CPD course provides working knowledge sufficient for salespersons to execute commercial leasing effectively.
CPD Course Objectives:
– Engage in pre-leasing enquiries of commercial properties
– Fulfill due diligence (do all pre-requisite checks), in preleasing process
– Explain and Facilitate necessary paperwork during leasing process
– Coordinate practical arrangements in the leasing process
– Coordinate post-leasing arrangements
– Explain and facilitate taxation matters
2PM-5PM – Concealing Beneficial Ownership of Real Estate – The Case Study Approach* (C3L1S0707) Trainer: Mr Sam Gian
This core CPD COURSE will cover the complex transaction process and the heterogeneous nature of the real estate industry and its pricing process as well as presenting possible loopholes for money-launderers to exploit. In fact, real estate properties are often linked to money-laundering activities as the beneficial ownership can be easily concealed.
Through the use of 10 case studies, this CPD course will explain how beneficial owners of illegally acquired assets (including real estate) can conceal such assets by using a combination of money-laundering techniques, including using legal persons, legal arrangements, shell and shelf company, front company, trust and company service providers and other intermediaries.
Note: Bundle courses applied for are strictly Non-Transferrable and Non-Refundable
*Please do not register for this course if you have attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle.