[Symposium 2019] Creating Possibilities and Winning Strong – Small Steps to Big Wins
In the real estate sector, it is important to avoid the motivation trap of aiming only for the highest as it might lead to losing the motivation to get to where you want to be.
In the Symposium 2019, you will learn how to move from problem thinking to solution thinking, enabling you to identify and amplify useful change to take your business to the next level.
Join us for this powerful session on how to Create Possibilities and Win Strong for Real Estate Champions!
Each ticket entitles you to a great training session delivered by Mr. Kenneth Kwan, 2 non-core CPD hours* and a networking buffet.
- Ticket Price: $18 (C&H agents)/ $28 (others)
- Date: 19 Aug 2019, Monday
- Time: 1.30pm to 5.30pm (C&H agents) / 2.15pm to 5.30pm (others)
- Venue: HDB Auditorium @ B1 HDB Hub (Entrance by escalator near to POSB Home Loan Office in HDB Hub)
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- What’s included: Creating Possibilities and Winning Strong – Small Steps to Big Wins Training delivered by Mr.Kenneth Kwan , 2 non-core CPD hours* and networking buffet
- 1.30pm Registration for C&H agents
- 2.00pm Admission of C&H agents
- 2.15pm Symposium Commence & short speech
- 2.15pm Registration for others
- 2.20pm Award presentation
- 2.45pm 15 min break
- 2.45pm Admission of others
- 3.00pm Training by Mr. Kenneth Kwan commences
- 5.30pm Sign out & buffet
About Mr Kenneth Kwan:
A High Performance Strategist and author of “Small Steps to Big Changes”:
Kenneth has trained and spoken to over tens of thousands of professionals about developing a success -oriented mindset and what is required to lead sustainable change. He has helped Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and Government Organisations shift employee mindsets to help them create proactive and high-performance cultures. Kenneth has also been widely featured in the media such as 938NOW, Channel News Asia and Channel 5 regarding his work.
- This training is conducted after a business convention that will take place from 2.00pm till 2.45pm. Agents from other agencies and general public is not required to attend the business convention.
- Please arrive at the venue at 1.30pm (C&H agents) /2.15pm (others) for registration for Mr. Kenneth Kwan’s training.
- Participants arriving later than 2.15pm (C&H agents) / 3.15pm (others) will not receive the e-certificate of attendance.
- *C&H agents who receive the e-certificate of attendance will receive 2 non-core CPD hours.
- **Non C&H Agents will receive the 2 non-core CPD hours subjected to your KEO’s approval
Any queries, please call 94559595 or email to email@example.com
Last updated: 12 June 2019