Understanding the Professional Service Manual with Case Studies – CPD Courses
CPD Courses Synopsis: Professional Service Manual (PSM) sets out the standards and guidelines to ensure that salespersons render their services professionally and ethically. PSM highlights the responsibilities and duties of salespersons. Relevant case studies will help you to have a better understanding of PSM and CEA’s guidelines when conducting estate agency work.
Credit Hours: 2 core CPD hours for the mandatory CPD courses scheme
CPD Course Fees:
Price for C&H agency – $35 plus GST
Price for other agency – $45 plus GST
CPD Course Objectives:
Understanding of requirements under PSM in:
- Establishing a Client-Agent Relationship with regards to conflict of interest, transacting properties for self, Power of Attorney, vulnerable clients and offering gifts or vouchers
- Providing professional advice to clients in relation to property prices, procedures, financing, fees and documentation.
- Marketing and advertising of properties
- Communicating of all offers and expressions of interest to clients
- Completing Property Transaction
- Relevant Case Studies
Target Audience: Salespersons & KEOs
Core Category Classification: C3 Practice-related knowledge and issues
Level of Course: Level 1
Serial Number: C3L1S0528
Mr. Chris Koh
Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Certified Trainer
Mr Koh is the Director and Key Executive Officer of Chris International. As a veteran in the real estate industry with more than 23 years experience, Mr Koh’s views and comments are regularly quoted in the media.
Mr Koh has conducted many real estate related courses, sales training programs and corporate boot camps. He is also a certified profiling-trainer, fully-equipped with the knowledge to help participants understand people around them better.
Proficient in addressing both large assemblies and small groups, Mr Koh has conducted talks for organizations such as the Republic of Singapore Air Force, AXA Life Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd, Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank and many more. Mr Koh is also currently a CPD and RES trainer for the Institute of Estate Agents.
How to Register:
To register for this core CPD course, please select which agency you belong to and then click “Add to Cart”.
CPD Course: Understanding the Professional Service Manual with Case Studies (C3L1S0528)
- 2 core CPD hours for the mandatoryCPD courses scheme
- Class: NIL
- Price for C&H agency: $35.00 plus GST
- Price for other agency: $45.00 plus GST
Click here to go back to CPD courses Home page