P3: Practical Valuation Knowledge for Real Estate Agents (P310S0714)
This CPD course is designed to enrich KEOs and salespersons’ understanding on valuation of properties. With property pricing constantly fluctuating, this course aims to enable salepersons and agents to better identify the factors affecting it and hence make more accurate assessments of valuation.
CPD Course Objectives
Understand the basics of valuation
– Learning the general valuation concepts and principles.
– Understanding the definition of market value and factors affecting value.
– Learning to identify the difference between price, cost and value
– Understanding the purpose of valuation and role of the valuer.
Knowing how valuation calculation works
– Learning valuation processes and report
– Be able to apply different valuation methods