P3: Understanding & Presenting Cash Flow in Real Asset (P311S0599)
This CPD course is all about real asset acquisition’s cash flow. You will learn the commonly used single-period and multiple-period methods. This is because, notably, real asset is a big-ticket item that requires high cost. Learn to do it right as it is a number game. This course is to show you how “to do the numbers”. Without knowing them, you are really just guessing when trying to figure out whether a given real asset is a good investment or not. With a bit of practice using artificial intelligence, you will be able to read a real asset’s vital signs and judge its “health” as to whether acquiring it is an investment or it is just for a roof above your head.
This CPD course will cover topics such as:
- How to read between the lines on what a seller is saying about his or her real asset.
- How to qualify a buyer’s eligibility and affordability in a particular real asset’s acquisition.
- How to estimate current and future values of a real asset.
- How to forecast the revenue streams, operating expenses and mortgage financing before buying a real asset.
- How to use “time value of money” concept to make good acquisition decisions.
- How to compare similar or different real asset acquisition.