P3: Understanding Property Tax In Singapore (P311S0194)
CPD Courses Synopsis:
This CPD course provides an in-depth coverage of the subject of property tax – beyond the level of RES course – to all practicing salespersons and agents.
Property tax is a legal requirement in owning a property and sufficient subject knowledge is necessary for the salesperson to execute his/her duties effectively.
CPD Course Objectives:
– Differentiate built-up/strata-titled properties from vacant land in terms of property tax assessment
– Identify allowable deductibles in landlord’s expenses from property tax assessment
– Explain the process of filing for Objections against the annual value of one’s own property
– Explain the owner-occupier concessionary tax rate
– Describe and explain: ◾the new Progressive Multi-tiered Property Tax Rate
– the rules in remission and refund of Property tax
– describe the obligations to notify the IRAS of any changes made to individual homes, to their customers and new salespersons (where applicable)
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*