(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: AIDA Model of Real Estate Advertising– from online to off-line
*G1 – Communication*
This CPD course focuses on the AIDA – Attention, Interest, Desire and Action Model of Real Estate Advertising and will enable salespersons to create the right advertisements for the customers using the AIDA model.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
After the workshop, participants will understand the following:
- What is copywriting?
- What is the A.I.D.A. Model in Advertisements?
- Psychological factors in the real estate buying process
- Sequence of writing the advertisement
- Critical Success Factor – The Headline
- Do’s and Don’ts of copywriting
- The Tools of copywriting
- Classroom practice
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*