(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: AIDA Model of Real Estate Advertising– from online to off-line (G1 - Communication)
*G1 – Communication*
This CPD course focuses on the AIDA – Attention, Interest, Desire and Action Model of Real Estate Advertising and will enable salespersons to create the right advertisements for the customers using the AIDA model.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
After the workshop, participants will understand the following:
- What is copywriting?
- What is the A.I.D.A. Model in Advertisements?
- Psychological factors in the real estate buying process
- Sequence of writing the advertisement
- Critical Success Factor – The Headline
- Do’s and Don’ts of copywriting
- The Tools of copywriting
- Classroom practice
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.