(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Grow your business with Tik Tok (G9: Digital Fluency)
*G9: Digital Fluency*
This CPD course will provide salespersons with the knowledge of the TikTok platform such as Overview of TikTok, Getting started on TikTok & Creating content for TikTok.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Brief history of the platform
- Why TikTok is important for businesses and content creators
- Setting up a TikTok account
- Navigating the app
- Understanding the “For You” page
- Understanding TikTok trends and challenges
- Finding your niche and target audience
- Tips for creating engaging and viral videos
- Using filters, effects, and music to enhance your videos
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.