(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Influencing Words In Real Estate Negotiation
*G8 – Interpersonal Skills*
This generic CPD course aims to equip learners with the technique of using INFLUENCING WORDS to match customer’s behaviour and motivation patterns; and in so doing, securing a business commitment faster, and closing the deal faster.
For each behavioural pattern, we will discuss ways to use specific questions to uncover the unconscious word pattern, and to motivate people by using the INFLUENCING WORDS to match the word pattern. The conversation will be much smoother, and interesting. Instead of ‘cutting against the grain’, the salespersons will be ‘going with the flow’, and the negotiation and closing will be much easier.
The steps in using the technique of INFLUENCING WORDS are as follows:
(1) find the behaviour/motivation patterns;
(2) find the Word patterns; and
(3) use INFLUENCING WORDS to match those patterns.
We emphasis identifying a motivation that already exists in our customers. We don’t try to create a need that is not there. With such techniques, the salespersons will not be ‘cut off’ from the conversation with the customers pre-maturely but will be able to ‘stay in the game’ until they have a chance to close the deal.
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.