(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: How to Interpret the Singapore Real Estate Market (G10: Global Perspective)
*G10: Global Perspective*
At the end of the sharing, the participants will be able to explain the real estate market developments in a given time period, based on the following:
- intrinsic characteristics of real estate and real estate market
- how real estate and real estate market will respond in their unique ways to external factors (outside of the real estate market)
Step 1 of the analysis is to interpret the Global political and economic factors and the geopolitical situation.
Step 2 of the analysis is to interpret how the demographic factor of Singapore would influence the market behaviour (e.g., under-supply or over-supply of real estate, government policies etc)
The trainer, Mr. Sam Gian, will also analyze how the recent sudden developments in the outside world has impacted Singapore’s housing market.
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras throughout the course session, showing their faces in real-time with their full names displayed. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course session with faces and full names of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.