(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Where is the Market Heading in Q2 2021?
*G7 – Global perspective*
In this 2-hour sharing, Sam will go through the following questions:
- Is Sam Gian’s 7-year cycle prediction still valid?
- With the new US President, Joe Biden on the helm, how will the new world order (or rather, disorder) affect the outlook of the Singapore real estate market?
- How ‘good’ will be the recovery in Singapore’s economy in 2021?
- How far will the property prices rise in 2021 – given that the Covid-19 Pandemic has ravished many critical industries in Singapore like aviation, tourism and construction?
- Analyse private home sale and rental transactions
- Will the foreigners return to invest in Singapore real estate?
- Will there be another round of cooling measure?
- Where are the risks and opportunities for 2021?
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.