(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Real Estate Closing Techniques - in the post Covid-19 Era (G4 - Communication)
*G4 – Communication*
This CPD course will focus on Real Estate Closing Techniques in the post Covid-19 era, i.e. Psychology of Closing, Preparation of Closing and Physics of Closing. This CPD course will also look into the handling of emotions/objections and relationship building.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- The ‘flight to quality’ pitch that will define this generation of real estate professionals
- Explanation of Value
- The Art of Asking
- Closing Signals
- Closing Techniques
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras throughout the course session, showing their faces in real-time with their full names displayed. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course session with faces and full names of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.