(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Recognizing Different Behaviours of Customers (G4 : Communication)
*G4 : Communication*
This course will focus on communication techniques and how to recognise the different behaviours of customers you face. You will learn the basics of the D.I.S.C behavioural styles as well as how you can identify the behavioural style of the customer you are working with. It is important to know that different communication methods/ techniques are needed for each behavioural profile in order to achieve the best outcome. Case studies will also be used to help you better understand how to execute what is learnt in real life.
- Ability to analyze your customers and approach them with the most suitable communication method.
- Understanding the needs of your clients based on their behavioral needs.
- Learn effective email writing techniques.
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.