(Online - ZOOM) Generic Course: Where is the Singapore Real Estate Market heading in 2H 2022? (G10: Global Perspective)
*G10: Global Perspective*
The Russia-Ukraine War has caused inflation to spike all over the world. How long will the war last? How do we make sense of the real estate market situation to our customers?
In this course, Sam Gian will explain the following:
(1) Types of inflation that are affecting us
(2) Impacts of inflation on housing price in Singapore
(3) Past months’ transaction data
(4) Why are foreigners still buying Singapore real estate?
(5) Buying opportunities in general
(6) Investment factors to look out for when investing in a time like this
(7) Where is the market heading in the next 3 months?
*2 credits (Generic) for C&H Agents*
*2 credits (Generic) for non C&H Agents are subjected to Estate Agency KEO approval*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras throughout the course session, showing their faces in real-time with their full names displayed. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course session with faces and full names of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.