(Online - ZOOM) P1: Conduct Pricing Presentation (P102S0640)
This CPD COURSE is about reinforcing the understanding of price and pricing being the product of the prevailing market condition and competition. Relevant rules in the CEPCC will be emphasized in the course. There will also be a discussion on the collection of demand-side information by the salespersons and how to write the pricing report and conduct a pricing presentation. Participants will also be shown how to review the asking price in the context of the prevailing market competition and how to reach an agreement with the client on the next course of action should the listing remain unsold. At the end, there will be a better understanding and enhanced knowledge of the Estate Agents Act and Regulations.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Explain to clients difference between Open Market Value (OMV) and Price (in accordance with para. 4(1) of CEPCC)
- Ascertain the correct sale price through a thorough and transparent process (para. 6(1) of CEPCC)
- Use a marketing report to record current demand-side information (para. 5(1) and para. 10 of CEPCC)
- Write a pricing report based on the current demand-side information, over and above the OMV (para. 7(3) of CEPCC)
- Present the aforesaid report to the clients in an efficient and confident manner (para. 6(2)(c) of CEPCC)
- Assist client in the subsequent price review and recommend appropriate follow-up actions
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.