(Online - ZOOM) P1: CPF Housing Schemes & Calculations (P105S0710)
There are CPF Housing Schemes enabling CPF members to use their CPF Ordinary Account savings to buy private residential properties and HDB flats. This CPD Course will look at those CPF Housing Schemes including CPF calculations that salespersons must be familiar with when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of private residential properties under the Private Properties Scheme.
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of HDB flats under the Public Housing Scheme.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought before 10 May 2019 with remaining lease of less than 60 years.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought from 10 May 2019 whereby remaining lease does not allow youngest buyer to stay till age 95.
- The need to be covered under the CPF Home Protection Scheme Insurance if using CPF monies to pay monthly instalments of HDB flat.
- Refund of CPF monies upon the sale of a property or should a couple divorce.
- Relevant case studies with CPF calculations and CEA’s disciplinary cases.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*