(Online - ZOOM) P1: CPF Housing Schemes & Calculations (P105S0710)
There are CPF Housing Schemes enabling CPF members to use their CPF Ordinary Account savings to buy private residential properties and HDB flats. This CPD Course will look at those CPF Housing Schemes including CPF calculations that salespersons must be familiar with when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of private residential properties under the Private Properties Scheme.
- Usage of CPF monies for purchase of HDB flats under the Public Housing Scheme.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought before 10 May 2019 with remaining lease of less than 60 years.
- Amount of CPF monies that can be used for residential properties bought from 10 May 2019 whereby remaining lease does not allow youngest buyer to stay till age 95.
- The need to be covered under the CPF Home Protection Scheme Insurance if using CPF monies to pay monthly instalments of HDB flat.
- Refund of CPF monies upon the sale of a property or should a couple divorce.
- Relevant case studies with CPF calculations and CEA’s disciplinary cases.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*