(Online - ZOOM) P1: Essential Checklists for Property Transactions (P102S1001)
This CPD course will address ‘avoidable mistakes’ in real estate deals that lead to frustrations and futility. It will suggest the incorporation of the Duty Checklists early in the ‘qualification stage’ of the salesperson’s task (even before product viewing). The checklists are not exhaustive, but it can be a good start.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
 Understand that:
- basic ‘duty of care’ is owed to any third party (or non-clients) at common law, so that the best interests of principal clients can be fulfilled;
- various Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care (CEPCC) paragraphs stipulate the duty of care and due diligence
- an acceptable standard of care is required as long as it is ‘reasonably practicable’ – it is not a choice.
 Apply the duty checklists in ascertaining:
- property ownership information from the public domain
- correct sale, resale and sub-sale procedures
- rules of CPF withdrawals for the purchase of real estate
- correct sale process involving vulnerable clients.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*