(Online - ZOOM) P1: Fiduciary Duties – En Bloc Perspective (P107S0280)
CPD Courses Synopsis:
What is fiduciary duties ? Today we hear this word being used more & more frequently. What does it involves & how does it apply to us as real estate salesperson ?
In the last few years, , a series of enbloc cases have gone sour & the courts & the judges have pointed towards a failure of fiduciary duties, not only of the marketing agents, but also of the Collective Sales Committee as well !
Besides highlighting these cases, this CPD course seeks to explain the meaning of fiduciary duties, provide examples to illustrate the violations of such duties in the light of recent court cases, & deal with how to avoid such violations so as so to ensure compliance with the fiduciary duties imposed on salespersons.
CPD Course Objectives:
– Explain the meaning of fiduciary duties, & outline the various aspects of it in the work of a real estate salesperson;
– Provide examples to illustrate the violations of such duties in the light of recent court
– List down the recent en-bloc cases that has highlighted fiduciary duties in their grounds of decision in the court cases, &
– Explain how to avoid such violations or to outline how to comply with the fiduciary duties or responsibilities
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.