(Online - ZOOM) P1: Land Rights that affects Real Estate Investment Value (P107S0813)
Course Synopsis – Land Rights that Affect Real Estate Investment Value
This CPD course aims to provide knowledge on the land interests that ‘other parties’ possess over the owner’s property, be it a landed house or a public flat. While the perspective of the course is from the possessory and non-possessory interests (the ‘What’), but along the way, the learners will also gain knowledge on ‘the other parties’ (the ‘Who’) who possess those interests.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Who is the property owner?
- What rights does the property owner possess?
- Who else may have interests to the land?
- What interests do these ‘other parties’ possess over land?
- How does the situation affect investment value?
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email will be sent 1 working days ahead of the course date.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will need to log in by 1.45pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.01pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.