(ONLINE - ZOOM) P1: What you need to know about the Law Society of Singapore Conditions of Sale (P106S0600)
CPD Courses Synopsis:
Salespersons handling sale & purchase of properties deal with the Law Society Conditions of Sale all the time, as they are one of the standard terms in the contract of sale for all sectors, whether be it in the public housing sectors of HDB, or in the private residential, commercial or industrial sectors of properties.
There are currently two versions of this standard conditions of Sale being used : the 1999 version, & the 2012 version. What are the terms & conditions in these 2 versions? Do you know the difference between these 2 versions? Which one should you recommend to your clients to use in their sale contract?
CPD Course Objectives:
– Examine some of the changes brought about by the 2012 version, & to familiarise the participants with the 2 versions.
– Emphasize the difference between the 2 versions
– Equip salespersons to know which versions to adopt so as to better safe-guard their clients’ interest.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.