(Online - ZOOM) P1: Negotiation & Closing (P102S0565)
This CPD COURSE will cover Part [II]: Codes governing Professional Practice, Ethics and Conduct of Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care (CEPCC). CEPCC lays out the fundamental performance as an estate agent and salespersons in the process of dealing with clients and the general public while carrying out estate agency work. Failure to abide will subject to financial penalties and the suspension or revocation of a licence or registration under the Act.
In this CPD Course, emphasis will be placed on the importance of exercising due diligence and proper care at every stage of the transaction process, from the ‘Start Game Negotiation’ to the ‘End Game’. ‘Start Game Negotiation is where the salesperson assesses and qualifies Client’s ability, motivation and timeline from the outset. After which, it will be the ‘Mid-Game Negotiation’ where the salesperson will review the marketing efforts and adjust the price, terms and aspirations of the client before closing the negotiation with the final selling price at the ‘End Game’.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*