(Online - ZOOM) P1: Real Estate Investment Calculations – The Case Study Approach (P103S0719)
This CPD course is aimed at raising the professional standards of KEOs and salespersons. It focuses on the foundation of knowing how to understand, identify, calculate and analyse investment risk and returns accordingly in a personalized and relevant manner.
CPD Course Objectives
Understand the role EA/RES play in facilitating real estate transactions:
– Importance and need of providing customized and personalized service that value-adds to the entire transaction process especially based on customer profile.
To equip real estate agents and salespersons with awareness and knowledge of providing relevant information to real estate customers that shall enable customers to come to a well-informed stage and hence enable decision-making:
– Learning how to include taking calculated risks after analysing the information
– Learning how to calculate the local capitalization rate
– Learning how to provide real estate investment return figures
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*