(Online - ZOOM) P2: Collective / En Bloc Sale: Laws, Procedures & Problems (P202S0680)
This course will focus on the process and procedures of an enbloc sale following the recent spate of enbloc activities. It is a much needed course which will equip salespersons which necessary knowledge and professionalism in this area.
This will include CEA’s practice directions on collective sale and a discussion of the updated and most recent Land Title (Strata) Act. Recent enbloc cases will also be cited for better understanding.
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Understand and be able to provide brief outline of the enbloc process.
- Know and able to provide the sources of the laws and procedures that governs enbloc.
- Provide and name some of the matters obstructive to enbloc.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.