(Online - ZOOM) P2: HDB Resale Policies Update (P201S0504)
This CPD Course updates attendees with HDB resale policy changes, to ensure that they are fully knowledgeable with the changes in order for them to effectively carry out estate agency work in the sale and purchase of resale flats. HDB reviews their Resale Policies from time-to-time, and real estate salespersons must keep themselves abreast of such changes. Salespersons must also be fully conversant and comply with the rules and regulations pertaining to HDB flat transactions, pursuant to Clause 4 of the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Be conversant and comply with the rules and regulations that apply to HDB flat transactions, pursuant to Clause 4 of the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
- HDB Resale Policy changes and how the changes affect the selling and buying of resale flats.
- HDB Resale Policy changes and how the changes affect the loans and financing of resale flats.
- HDB Resale Policy changes and how the changes affect the overall transaction procedures of resale flats.
- Relevant Case Studies
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*