(Online - ZOOM) P2: Key Features When Selecting Commercial Properties (P209S0745)
This CPD COURSE will cover a good amount of knowledge salespersons are expected to know when it comes to handling commercial cases. Attendees will be taught to identify various types of commercial properties and given in depth understanding on the zoning and its interpretation by URA which includes the 18 use classes. Important pointers on marketing of commercial properties and investment matters will also be given.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Ability to identify various types of commercial properties.
- Understand URA’s zoning interpretation and detailed structural built for each type of class use so you can better recommend suitable units for different clients’ operational/ business needs.
- Why commercial spaces are gaining popularity and enable salespersons to be better equipped with knowledge on handling commercial cases.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.