(Online - ZOOM) P2: Marketing of Private Properties (Fundamental Knowledge) (P202S0641)
This Marketing of Private Properties course aims to equip salespersons with the fundamental knowledge of aspects of selling and marketing private properties and how to apply the knowledge learnt in real life scenarios. The latest implementation of Seller’s Stamp Duty for purchase of Private Properties will also be covered in this course.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Able to explain step-by-step selling procedures
- Knowledge of property financing
- Ability to identify different types of properties
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.