(Online - ZOOM) P2: Marketing of Private Properties (Fundamental Knowledge) (P202S0641)
This Marketing of Private Properties course aims to equip salespersons with the fundamental knowledge of aspects of selling and marketing private properties and how to apply the knowledge learnt in real life scenarios. The latest implementation of Seller’s Stamp Duty for purchase of Private Properties will also be covered in this course.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Able to explain step-by-step selling procedures
- Knowledge of property financing
- Ability to identify different types of properties
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email will be sent 1 working days ahead of the course date.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will need to log in by 1.45pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.01pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.