(Online - ZOOM) P2: All You Need To Know About CPF Housing Grants & HDB Portals (P201S1002)
This CPD course covers the various CPF Housing Grants and their calculations, as well as the usage of HDB Portals, to help salesperson better understand the said Grants and Portals when conducting estate agency work.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Being conversant and comply with the rules and regulations that apply to HDB flat transactions, pursuant to Clause 4 of the Code of Ethics & Professional Client Care.
- Knowing the various CPF Housing Grants available and the eligibility conditions when purchasing a HDB flat, DBSS flat or EC.
- Navigating the HDB Resale Portal and the HDB Flat Portal, as well as understanding the features of the said portals.
- Relevant Case Studies with calculations on the total CPF Housing Grants available to a buyer.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*