(Online - ZOOM) P2: Streamlined Procedures for Marketing Commercial Property (P204S1037)
This CPD course will provide salespersons with the knowledge of tax, rules and regulations of various government agencies, business zoning areas and the change of use in the transaction types of commercial properties in Singapore.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Identify and understand the various type of Commercial Class & Land Zoning uses
- Understand the Guidelines & Procedures process approval with various relevant authority
- Understand the Government Tax & GST on Commercial Property
- Preparation and Procedure to Market Commercial Property
- Financial loan Calculation
- Case Study to recap the Learning lesson Prepared
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.