(Online - ZOOM) P2: Subletting of HDB Flats and Rooms (P201S0587)
This CPD course is a supplementary qualification for salespersons aspiring to perform subletting of HDB flat and is expected to have these skills and knowledge. Subletting of HDB flats and rooms is an important subject as many salespersons embark on this high volume and popular mode of transaction that contributes to their professional career and it is also an “immediate” source of income compared to a property sales transaction.
Salesperson can expect detailed understanding of rules, regulation and documentation for HDB subletting. Thus, with this knowledge, salesperson will be able to advise and explain to clients on their eligibility, HDB procedures on subletting, related rules and know how to perform due diligence, background checks on both tenants and landlords
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.