(Online - ZOOM) P3: Calculate Investment Value & Profitability of Old Apartments with En Bloc Sale Potential (P311S0794)
This CPD course will focus on the due diligence of residential real estate investment, i.e. calculations of profits & risks before buying. This CPD course will also look into the ‘homework’ associated with investing in old apartments with en bloc sale potential.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Ascertain the Investment Value & Profitability of investing in old apartment(s) ripe for en bloc sale.
- Conduct due diligence as the salesperson should before making any recommendation on the rate of return of an investment in old apartments.
- Apply the Discounted Cash flow (DCF) Process to ascertain the highest Rate of Return of selected investment targets.
- Gather evidence of recent transaction prices and current rents for the purpose of calculating the profitability before making informed investment decisions.
- Explaining common property investment concepts & terms.
- Work out potential cash flow of the investments.
- Apply the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Process on each and every targeted investment property.
- Ascertain the Profitability Index of each and every targeted investment property.
- Compare the Profitability Indexes of each and every targeted investment property.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.