(Online - ZOOM) P3: Forecast Capital Appreciation of Real Estate (P311S1013)
This CPD course focuses on the due diligence of residential real estate investment, i.e. forecasting capital appreciation based on market evidence and conduct the cash flow analysis before buying.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Explain the influencing factors impacting the capital appreciation (or lack thereof) over the time horizon.
- Conduct market research to ascertain recent rates of capital growth for comparable properties, using current data from reliable sources.
- Find the respective capitalisation rate of the comparable.
- Apply the capitalisation rate in the Cash Flow Analysis to forecast cash flow and capital appreciation over a reasonable time horizon, e.g. 5 years.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• With effect from 1st July 2022, participants of online CPD courses will be required to turn on their video cameras, showing their faces in real-time throughout the course session. Participants who are unable to do so will not be accorded with CPD credits.
• Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*