(Online - ZOOM) P3: Practical Valuation Knowledge for Real Estate Agents (P310S0714)
This CPD course is designed to enrich KEOs and salespersons’ understanding on valuation of properties. With property pricing constantly fluctuating, this course aims to enable salepersons and agents to better identify the factors affecting it and hence make more accurate assessments of valuation.
CPD Course Objectives
Understand the basics of valuation
– Learning the general valuation concepts and principles.
– Understanding the definition of market value and factors affecting value.
– Learning to identify the difference between price, cost and value
– Understanding the purpose of valuation and role of the valuer.
Knowing how valuation calculation works
– Learning valuation processes and report
– Be able to apply different valuation methods
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.