(Online - ZOOM) P3: Real Estate Investment Strategies (P311S0814)
This CPD course focuses on the common real estate investment strategies, which are relevant knowledge for aspiring and practicing real estate salespersons. There is also a discussion on identifying concepts and strategies using past news report on GIC Real Estate portfolios & growth areas in Master Plan 2019.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
After the workshop, participants will understand the following:
- Why invest in real estate
- Considerations of investors and lenders
- Real estate market characteristics
- Real estate cycle
- Difficulty in forecasting demand
- Implications of the above to investors
- Common real estate investment strategies
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.