(Online - ZOOM) P3: Reducing Real Estate Investment Risks (P311S0966)
This CPD course focuses on the fundamental risk factors of investing in real estate and the necessary due diligence checks. This CPD course also contains steps in mitigating risks for customers.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Appreciate the various different risks peculiar to real estate investments, both residential and non-residential.
- Suggest actions to customers to mitigate the risks associated with the target investment
- Update customers on official information and data from credible sources
- Recommend the use of the Real Estate Investment Due Diligence Checklist to potential investors.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email will be sent 1 working days ahead of the course date.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will need to log in by 1.45pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.01pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.