(Online - ZOOM) P3: Reducing Real Estate Investment Risks (P311S0966)
This CPD course focuses on the fundamental risk factors of investing in real estate and the necessary due diligence checks. This CPD course also contains steps in mitigating risks for customers.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Appreciate the various different risks peculiar to real estate investments, both residential and non-residential.
- Suggest actions to customers to mitigate the risks associated with the target investment
- Update customers on official information and data from credible sources
- Recommend the use of the Real Estate Investment Due Diligence Checklist to potential investors.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique zoom link will be emailed to you and this link should not be shared with others.
• Participants can join the CPD courses from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by clicking the join link.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the course start time to avoid any connection issues and to check on your audio and video.
• Attendance will be denied if log in is more than 15 minutes after the actual course start time.
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving the e-certificate.