(Online - ZOOM) P1: Real Estate Investment Calculations – The Case Study Approach (P103S0719)
This CPD course is aimed at raising the professional standards of KEOs and salespersons. It focuses on the foundation of knowing how to understand, identify, calculate and analyse investment risk and returns accordingly in a personalized and relevant manner.
CPD Course Objectives
Understand the role EA/RES play in facilitating real estate transactions:
– Importance and need of providing customized and personalized service that value-adds to the entire transaction process especially based on customer profile.
To equip real estate agents and salespersons with awareness and knowledge of providing relevant information to real estate customers that shall enable customers to come to a well-informed stage and hence enable decision-making:
– Learning how to include taking calculated risks after analysing the information
– Learning how to calculate the local capitalization rate
– Learning how to provide real estate investment return figures
*Please do not register for this course if you had attended it at other course providers in the same CPD cycle*
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email from Zoom and a separate email with course notes from C&H will be sent before the class starts.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will need to log in by 2.15pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2.30pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.31pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.