(Online - ZOOM) P3: Cash Flow Analysis – Should your tenants be owning? (P311S0994)
This CPD course will show the approach of using the Cash Flow Analysis to determine whether renting or owning one’s home is a better decision within a time horizon of 5 years – purely from the financial perspective.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Prepare a ‘Cash Flow Analysis’ to explain the alternatives between ‘owning’ and ‘renting’ a residential property on short-term (e.g. 5 years).
- Using the above analytical tool, advise prospective investors on the risks & return of acquiring a real estate over a shorter-term horizon in hope of capital gains.
- Understand Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) as methods to determine investment return of real estate.
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email will be sent 1 working days ahead of the course date.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will need to log in by 1.45pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.01pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.