(Online - ZOOM) P3: Real Estate Investment Strategies (P311S0814)
This CPD course focuses on the common real estate investment strategies, which are relevant knowledge for aspiring and practicing real estate salespersons. There is also a discussion on identifying concepts and strategies using past news report on GIC Real Estate portfolios & growth areas in Master Plan 2019.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
After the workshop, participants will understand the following:
- Why invest in real estate
- Considerations of investors and lenders
- Real estate market characteristics
- Real estate cycle
- Difficulty in forecasting demand
- Implications of the above to investors
- Common real estate investment strategies
Please take note:
• Email notification from Zoom will be sent within 2 working days upon online registration. A unique link will be provided to you and this link should not be shared to others.
• A reminder email will be sent 1 working days ahead of the course date.
• You are required to log-in 15 minutes before the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will need to log in by 1.45pm).
• Attendance will be denied if log-in after the actual course start time. (e.g. course starts at 2pm, you will not be able to log in at 2.01pm).
• At the end of the class, you are required to complete a Post Course Evaluation Form (by scanning QR code) before receiving e-certificate.